Degree Options and Requirements
Students at the University of Minnesota can pursue several degree options in one of the two tracks in the Conservation Sciences program:
- Conservation Science (CS) track
- Fisheries and Aquatic Biology (FAB) track
- Joint Juris Doctor (J.D.) in Law and an MS or PhD in either CS or FAB track.
- Minor in Conservation Sciences
- Master's and PhD students in other degree programs can also minor in either CS or FAB track.
List of courses offered during a specific semester are available via MyU portal once you are admitted.
- FW 8452: Conservation Biology - 3 cr. (Fall)
- CBIO 8001: Conservation Biology Seminar - 1 cr. (Fall, Spring)
- CBIO 8095: Contemporary Problems in Cons. Biology - 1 cr (Spring) -Required only for PhD Degree
Degree Completion Requirements
Each individual degree option has different course requirements. For details please click individual degree programs on the right.